Hire a Content Writer Who Uses Mindfulness
Faith based Content Strategist
Are you a Faith based ministry, recovery program, or looking for a Content Writer to enrich your websites with new blog posts, guides and content copy? Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re looking for someone to produce online content and have an eye for detail, I’d like to connect with you. My goal is to deliver quality writing that appeal to your audiences, attract engaging conversations and boost awareness. This is a flat rate price ($30.00 per hour for 10 hours per week).
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote inspiring devotionals and messages
- Prepare well-structured drafts
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify needs and gaps in your content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, blogger)
- Ability to meet deadlines
Christian and Faith-Based Content
- Help individuals identify their divine heritage and root themselves in Jesus Christ
- Prepare individuals to face difficult battles they may need to overcome through confession and forgiveness
- Recognize accountability as part of spiritual growth and discipleship
- Become aware of how impacting life challenges and interpersonal conflicts prevents healing and spiritual growth
- Improve self-efficacy toward enhancing a balanced and meaningful quality of life where there is purpose
- Develop spiritual discernment through active listening, healthy communication, and establish personal boundaries
- Implement purpose-driven guidelines based on identified core values and beliefs
- Develop and define realistic goals through awareness of choices, actions, and responsibilities to see them through for success
How this is accomplished is by being mindful in meeting individuals where they are at and assisting them in developing and harnessing their own vision and mission. Holding them accountable on their spiritual journey.
Spiritual awakening and spiritual growth relies on finding inspiration in daily life. Being inspired to face our fears, overcome our challenges, and developing spiritual resilience provides the framework that inspire others on their own personal journey.
Through Christ, we are given a clear path toward freedom and liberation in this life – and in the life to come.
By developing spiritual disciplines, implementing those disciplines into our daily lives, and living according to our own personal values and beliefs – we remain steadfast in living a life that is spiritually enriching and rewarding.